Through the online game Plan-it Commander, privacy-sensitive data and/or personal data are processed. XBV considers the careful handling of personal data of great importance, thus personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured to best of our ability.
In our data processing practice, we comply with the requirements set by the privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
• we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
• we limit the collection of personal data to data necessary for legitimate purposes ;
• we first ask users for explicit permission to process personal data in cases where consent is required;
• we take appropriate security measures to protect personal data, including when data is exchanged with parties critical to the operations of Plan-It Commander
• we respect users’ rights to provide users with their personal data for inspection, correction, or deletion
XBV is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We advise you to read this carefully.
This privacy statement was last modified on 07-17-2018.